ENROLLMENT FOR THE COMPLETE KUKISHIN RYU JOJUTSU
OPEN UNTIL SUNDAY, NOV 20 AT 11:59 PM
THE COMPLETE SYSTEM • DEC-JAN 2022
Over the course of six weeks, you will receive daily exercises and drills, highly focusses on the specific kihon (15) and kata (9) of the Kukishin Ryu Jojutsu. This training will include:
- An online resource of all techniques covered, sequentially and timely.
- Downloadable workbook with techniques and details.
- Weekly emails, detailing the daily routines and expectations for training.
- Daily check-in briefs, focussed on keeping your training on track.
- Private online community, with 24/7 access to questions and video answers.
- Final private, one on one review of learning with Adam Mitchell (optional).
Upon completion of this Gashuku, you will be fully equipped with the knowledge and skill to train and perfect the techniques presented. The goal of the Gashuku is complete comprehension of technique, not mastery of skill nor comprehension of deeper principles; that part is up to you.JOIN THIS GASHUKU ▶
ABOUT OUR DOJO GASHUKU
Gashuku 合宿 are highly focused immersion experiences into specific topics of study over a determined period of time. This intense cycle of training involves is for serious students looking to better their comprehension of a specific area, by committing a period of time to focussed learning.
A the Yasuragi Dojo, we offer one month training experiences that provide each participant with a thorough comprehension of the topic, and an ability to train the material onward, developing higher skill and mastery of the topic.
Each Gashuku training experience inlcudes:
- Online resource library, consisting of video lessons that rollout throughout the month.
- Downloadable workbook and curriculum.
- Weekly (Saturday) live webinars with Adam Mitchell.
- Weekly (Monday) lesson plans designed by Adam Mitchell, to be committed to throughout the course.
- Daily check in emails, keeping you accountable and on track during the month.
- Private Facebook community, where questions can be asked and answered daily by video or text.
- Private, one on one final review with Adam Mitchell at the end of Gashuku. (optional)
WHO CAN ATTEND OUR GASHUKU
Anyone who is serious about learning. That does not mean you must exert yourself unrealistically however it does mean you can expect accountability, engagement and direct attention from Adam Sensei. Please note, we are serious about this training and expect attendance and participation in the work.
Attendance is limited to only 20 Students.
2022 GASHUKU SCHEDULE
December: Kukishin Ryu Jojutsu
2023 GASHUKU SCHEDULE
February: Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu, Kihon Gata / Shoden
April: Togakure Ryu Bikenjutsu, Kamae Kihon Gata / Kata
June: LIVE Togakure Ryu Ninpo Taijutsu
August: Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu, Chuden
September (1): Kukishin Ryu Naginatajutsu Kihon / Kata
September (2): Kukishin Ryu Bikenjutsu Kihon / Kata
November: Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu, Okuden
You can submit any question you have about these events here, and we will respond within a few hours.SUBMIT QUESTION ▶
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DOJO WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Get updates on our training and events every Monday afternoon.
We respect your privacy, and your information will not be shared.
CONTACT OUR DOJO
571 Route 6
Mahopac, NY 10541
Phone or Text: 914-621-7762
Email: [email protected]GOOGLE MAP
CONNECT WITH OUR DOJO
Membership & Enrollment
PROGRAMS AT OUR DOJO