ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN
THE COMPLETE KUKISHIN RYU NAGINATA JUTSU
Sept 3rd - Oct 27th, 2023
Space for this training event is limited to the first 20 participants. Once the maximum is reached, enrollment will no longer be available. Enrollment closes September 2nd.
ABOUT OUR DOJO GASHUKU
Gashuku 合宿 are highly focused immersion experiences into specific topics of study over a determined period of time. This intense cycle of training involves is for serious students looking to better their comprehension of a specific area, by committing a period of time to focussed learning.
A the Yasuragi Dojo, we offer one month training experiences that provide each participant with a thorough comprehension of the topic, and an ability to train the material onward, developing higher skill and mastery of the topic.
Each Gashuku training experience inlcudes:
- Online resource library, consisting of video lessons that rollout throughout the month.
- Downloadable workbook and curriculum.
- Weekly (Saturday) live webinars with Adam Mitchell.
- Weekly (Monday) lesson plans designed by Adam Mitchell, to be committed to throughout the course.
- Daily check in emails, keeping you accountable and on track during the month.
- Private Facebook community, where questions can be asked and answered daily by video or text.
- Private, one on one final review with Adam Mitchell at the end of Gashuku. (optional)
WHO CAN ATTEND OUR GASHUKU
Anyone who is serious about learning. That does not mean you must exert yourself unrealistically however it does mean you can expect accountability, engagement and direct attention from Adam Sensei. Please note, we are serious about this training and expect attendance and participation in the work.
Attendance is limited to only 20 Students.
2023 GASHUKU SCHEDULE
February: Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu, Kihon Gata / Shoden
April: The Complete Togakure Ryu Bikenjutsu
June: The Complete Kukishin Ryu Hanbo Jutsu
September: The Complete Kukishin Ryu Naginata Jutsu
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DOJO WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Get updates on our training and events every Monday afternoon.
We respect your privacy, and your information will not be shared.