FREE WORKSHOP • SEPT 22 OCTOBER 2022
Kukishin Ryu Bikenjutsu, The Kamae Kihon Gata
8:00 - 9:30 PM (EST) ... Recording will be made available on request
In this free, live class, Adam will be teaching everything from the Kukishin Ryu Sword Basics, techniques that are actually rarely taught. Each kamae has an associated pattern to learn the intention within it's meaning. All attendees will receive a free download of the techniques to follow along.
Due to the nature of this live workshop, enrollment is very limited.
KUKISHIN RYU BIKENJUTSU
THE COMPLETE SYSTEM • OCTOBER 2022
Over the course of one month, you will receive daily exercises and drills, highly focusses on the specific kihon, kata and keiko-no-ho of the Kukishin Ryu Bikenjutsu. This training will include:
- An online resource of all techniques covered, sequentially and timely.
- Downloadable workbook with techniques and details.
- Weekly emails, detailing the daily routines and expectations for training.
- Daily check-in briefs, focussed on keeping your training on track.
- Private online community, with 24/7 access to questions and video answers.
- Final private, one on one review of learning with Adam Mitchell (optional).
Upon completion of this Gashuku, you will be fully equipped with the knowledge and skill to train and perfect the techniques presented. The goal of the Gashuku is complete comprehension of technique, not mastery of skill nor comprehension of deeper principles; that part is up to you.JOIN THIS GASHUKU ▶
ABOUT OUR DOJO GASHUKU
Gashuku 合宿 are highly focused immersion experiences into specific topics of study over a determined period of time. This intense cycle of training involves is for serious students looking to better their comprehension of a specific area, by committing a period of time to focussed learning.
A the Yasuragi Dojo, we offer one month training experiences that provide each participant with a thorough comprehension of the topic, and an ability to train the material onward, developing higher skill and mastery of the topic.
Each Gashuku training experience inlcudes:
- Online resource library, consisting of video lessons that rollout throughout the month.
- Downloadable workbook and curriculum.
- Weekly (Saturday) live webinars with Adam Mitchell.
- Weekly (Monday) lesson plans designed by Adam Mitchell, to be committed to throughout the course.
- Daily check in emails, keeping you accountable and on track during the month.
- Private Facebook community, where questions can be asked and answered daily by video or text.
- Private, one on one final review with Adam Mitchell at the end of Gashuku. (optional)
WHO CAN ATTEND OUR GASHUKU
Anyone who is serious about learning. That does not mean you must exert yourself unrealistically however it does mean you can expect accountability, engagement and direct attention from Adam Sensei. Please note, we are serious about this training and expect attendance and participation in the work.
Attendance is limited to only 20 Students.
2022 GASHUKU SCHEDULE
December: Kukishin Ryu Jojutsu
2023 GASHUKU SCHEDULE
January: Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu, Kihon Gata / Shoden
March: Togakure Ryu Bikenjutsu, Kamae Kihon Gata / Kata
May: LIVE Togakure Ryu Ninpo Taijutsu
July: Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu, Chuden
September (1): Kukishin Ryu Naginatajutsu Kihon / Kata
September (2): Kukishin Ryu Bikenjutsu Kihon / Kata
November: Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu, Okuden
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DOJO WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Get updates on our training and events every Monday afternoon.
We respect your privacy, and your information will not be shared.